With over twenty years of coaching experience in both sports and business, Ken’s proven coaching programs and seminars are highly regarded among real estate professionals.
MEET KEN GOODFELLOW
Ken Goodfellow–also known as “Coach Ken”–is more than just a real estate speaker. He was a top-producing agent for years, and is currently coach to countless other top-producing agents in North America.
Ken began his real estate career with Re/Max, building his own real estate company to include three office locations and 200 agents. After successfully selling his own business, Ken’s hands-on knowledge has guided many Brokers through mergers, acquisitions and the profitable sale of their businesses. Serving on many prestigious broker panels, Ken is a frequent topic speaker for organizations and real estate associations.
Some of Ken’s most popular keynote topics for agents and teams include:
- Transforming Your Team from Good to Great
- Top 10 Things I’ve Learned While Coaching “Billion Dollar Agents”
- Move Your Income from 6 to 7 Figures
- Build Your “Luxury” Business into a Profitable Powerhouse
- Stop–Understand First What It Takes to Build a Profitable Team
Popular Keynotes for Broker and Owner Events Include:
- Coaching for High Performance
- Strategic Development and Implementation
- Training Your Managers
- Managing Teams Within Your Brokerage